20 lyrics thing (see if you know what they are, that is):
1. Cold outside, it gets so hot in here, and the boys and girls collide to the music in my ear
2. Look, find, free, do you get it yet?
3. You're such an inspiration for the ways I will never choose to be
4. Something is about to give, I can feel it coming, I think I know what it is
5. I don't care if Monday's blue, Tuesday's grey and Wednesday too
6. I want to run, I want to hide, I want to tear down the walls that hold me inside
7. Yesterday I got so old I felt like I could die
8. You make me dizzy running circles in my head
9. I lost myself on a cool damp night, I gave myself in that misty light, was hypnotized by a strange delight
10. Key to your fate so forsaken, crushed by the way that you cry
11. Sometimes I feel like I don't have a partner, sometimes I feel like my only friend is the city I live in, the city of angels
12. See the stone set in your eyes, see the thorn twist in your side
13. So if you're lonely you know I'm here waiting for you
14. Crept on you like slowly, but faster than you could see
15. Do you ever feel like you just landed on this earth?
16. Is it getting better or do you feel the same?
17. When your day is long, and the night, and the night is yours alone
18. there is freedom within, there is freedom without, try to catch the deluge in a paper cup
19. Where do we go, nobody knows, I've got to say I'm on my way down
20. Looking out the door I see the rain fall upon the funeral mourners
Hmmm. My playlist seems very boring.
Over the past week I have managed to watch the entire first series of ER. Oh the joys of DVD boxsets (and the second series is released next Tuesday, yay). My many (non) Birthdays were very good- sushi and Room 101 on Friday, on Monday I saw Chris before he buggered off to Japan to receive gifts (CD and photo of interesting sunshine/sunbust thing). Tuesday went to see Shrek 2 and have pizza which was muchos fun. Had good conversations while the waitress disappeared somewhere for half an hour... This Monday I went to bluewater with Pippa and received a tripod to further my attempts to take good photos (lol). I also was given a photo album from Kathers (already filling up nicely ^_^), a yoghurt maker, a shirt of stripiness and a new watch. My dad is currently considering buying me a PowerBook with his payrise for some unknown reason. I wasn't really that bothered before, but now he mentions it it would be kind of nice. And shiny. And anodized. Yeah. I also went to Buckingham palace yesterday, to the Garden Party, where I did not meet the queen, but I did listen to a military brass band playing the Star Wars theme and eat some very nice smoked salmon rolls, tuna sandwiches with the crusts cut off and really nice chocolate cake. The gardens there are really nice but you can still hear the sound of the traffic on the other side of the walls which kind of spoils the effect of the verdant planting. Walked out through the palace which was dripping with gold. All in all, very nice.